Content creation is in everything we do at clovio and covers all parts of our organization. New topics need to be researched, turned into ideas, and managed through our creative process in order to have the first-class content that our users will love.
During an internship as a Content Manager, you will come up with new content ideas and strategies, write and edit copy yourself, and review content to guarantee it meets our guidelines and standards. Whether it’s an extensive article or an informative video, you will be proofing and perfecting content to ensure it’s exactly what our users will enjoy.
Those interested in content creation and online marketing who are studying marketing or communications will see their interests coming together in this intern program. You should be business-oriented and enjoy dealing with content writing, video creation, and the use of digital marketing to reach a variety of international audiences with this media. Your basic knowledge of online marketing – including search engine marketing, social media marketing, and email marketing – will help you on your path to becoming a content management specialist.
During your internship program, you’ll take on the following responsibilities:
- Creating content ideas for articles and videos using keyword research and topic analysis;
- Optimizing content based on metrics, community, and partner feedback;
- Liaising with our Partnerships team to optimize content;
- Managing the content creation process and Content team;
- Setting up email marketing campaigns;
- Proofing content to ensure it meets guidelines and standards.
Content Manager interns gain experience using a vast array of software and tools we use at clovio, including:
- Google Marketing Platform: Google Ads, Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Google Analytics;
- Social media marketing tools: Facebook Business Suite, SocialPilot, LinkedIn Ads;
- Content creation tools: WordPress, Canva, AWeber;
- Others including Microsoft 365, Asana.
Perks of Being an Intern With clovio
- Flexibility in internship duration and work schedule;
- Working from Budapest, Lisbon, remotely or a combination;
- Possibility of financial remuneration, support;
- Experienced mentoring guidance;
- International scale-up environment.
Eager to learn more about this internship opportunity and discuss becoming an intern with clovio? Reach out to us via email using our contact form with more details about yourself, your current studies, the internship role you’re interested in and your availability.
Explore the various digital internship roles we have:
- Partner Content Marketer
- Online Marketer
- Content Manager
- Partnership Account Manager
- Content Writer
- Video Editor
- Front-end Web Developer
- Back-end Web Developer
Internship Advice and Blog Articles
- 7 Questions for Our Intern Partnership Account Manager Arno
- 7 Questions for Our Student Content Creator Heleen
- Advice for a Successful Remote Publishing Internship
- Best Tips for Writing an Internship Cover Letter
- 7 Questions for Our Student Intern Tim
- 5 Reasons to Do an International Internship in Budapest