Our passion for writing about our experiences using products and services is at the foundation of our media production. Whether it’s a blog article, a thorough product review, or the script for a video – it all begins with writing great content to achieve our goal of inspiring and informing our audiences.
With media outlets covering various topics and languages, you have the opportunity to kickstart your professional career as a Content Writer intern creating content in one or multiple languages. Our Content team creates written and spoken content in a range of languages including English, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Romanian, and Hungarian, among others. You’ll be writing new product reviews from scratch, updating and editing existing content, scriptwriting for videos, and even starring as a (voice) actor in our videos.
Ideally, you are a student or graduate in the field of journalism, communications, or languages, but most importantly you should have a proven passion for content writing. Either through writing your own blog or (short) stories, creating YouTube videos, or through other opportunities, you should have developed the foundations to build a career in content creation.
During your Content Writing internship, you will be involved in the following tasks:
- Researching and testing products and services;
- Finding solutions to common questions and problems users have, and presenting these in content and community feedback;
- Writing product reviews, blog articles, and other content;
- Scriptwriting and voice acting for videos;
- Translating copy;
- Publishing content through a CMS using basic HTML code, and image and video editing skills.
Content Writer interns gain experience using a vast array of software and tools we use at clovio, including:
- Social media marketing tools: Facebook Business Suite, SocialPilot, LinkedIn Ads
- Content creation tools: WordPress, Canva, AWeber
- Video and image editing software
- Others including Microsoft 365, Asana
Perks of Being an Intern With clovio
- Flexibility in internship duration and work schedule;
- Working from Budapest, Lisbon, remotely or a combination;
- Possibility of financial remuneration, support;
- Experienced mentoring guidance;
- International scale-up environment.
Eager to learn more about this internship opportunity and discuss becoming an intern with clovio? Reach out to us via email using our contact form with more details about yourself, your current studies, the internship role you’re interested in and your availability.
Explore the various digital internship roles we have:
- Partner Content Marketer
- Online Marketer
- Content Manager
- Partnership Account Manager
- Content Writer
- Video Editor
- Front-end Web Developer
- Back-end Web Developer
Internship Advice and Blog Articles
- 7 Questions for Our Intern Partnership Account Manager Arno
- 7 Questions for Our Student Content Creator Heleen
- Advice for a Successful Remote Publishing Internship
- Best Tips for Writing an Internship Cover Letter
- 7 Questions for Our Student Intern Tim
- 5 Reasons to Do an International Internship in Budapest