Our audience resorts to a variety of channels when researching the products and services that we want to inform them about. Through our online marketing efforts, we want to reach as many consumers and business owners as possible who are searching for content on their chosen solutions.
We want to reach new users through organic and paid search results, like social media aficionados looking for the best reviews and opinions, and those wanting to learn more through our informative newsletters. As an intern in the role of an Online Marketer, you will help us promote the content we create for our media outlets through various marketing channels.
The role of Online Marketer is the right choice for students and graduates enrolled in marketing and communications related studies with a curriculum that features digital marketing subjects. Through previous experiences and reading in your spare time, you have already laid out a foundation to become a digital marketing professional. This internship as an Online Marketer in our digital media team will see you become a full-stack online marketer or specialist within specific online marketing fields through the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Optimizing the SEO of websites through technical SEO audits, keyword strategies, and link-building strategies;
- Managing PPC campaigns through Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Facebook Ads, improving their performance and exploring new advertising opportunities;
- Traffic acquisition through new initiatives in collaboration with our Content and Partnerships teams;
- Analyzing website usage performance and key site metrics to take action and improve the user experience.
Online Marketer interns gain experience using a vast array of software and tools we use at clovio including:
- Google Marketing Platform: Google Ads, Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Google Analytics
- Social media marketing tools: Facebook Business Suite, SocialPilot, LinkedIn Ads
- Content creation tools: WordPress, Canva, AWeber
- Others including Microsoft 365, Asana
Head over to the Q&A with our Online Marketer, Zsófia, and check our Online Marketer permanent job position for more background information on an internship in our Marketing team.
Perks of Being an Intern With clovio
- Flexibility in internship duration and work schedule;
- Working from Budapest, Lisbon, remotely or a combination;
- Possibility of financial remuneration, support;
- Experienced mentoring guidance;
- International scale-up environment.
Eager to learn more about this internship opportunity and discuss becoming an intern with clovio? Reach out to us via email using our contact form with more details about yourself, your current studies, the internship role you’re interested in and your availability.
Explore the various digital internship roles we have:
- Partner Content Marketer
- Online Marketer
- Content Manager
- Partnership Account Manager
- Content Writer
- Video Editor
- Front-end Web Developer
- Back-end Web Developer
Internship Advice and Blog Articles
- 7 Questions for Our Intern Partnership Account Manager Arno
- 7 Questions for Our Student Content Creator Heleen
- Advice for a Successful Remote Publishing Internship
- Best Tips for Writing an Internship Cover Letter
- 7 Questions for Our Student Intern Tim
- 5 Reasons to Do an International Internship in Budapest