At clovio, we pride ourselves on the quality of our content and ensure that it is ready for our users when they want it. Great content merits wide reach so that it can be read and enjoyed by as many users as possible.
As a Partner Content Marketer intern, you establish relations with other content creators and collaborate with our partners and Content team to compose tailored content. Following content research, you learn what our audience likes about our content to determine how we can grow our reach and expand our userbase.
The role of Partner Content Marketer is perfect for students in marketing, business management, or communications degrees. You should have a basic understanding of, and a great interest in, online marketing using social media and search engine marketing. These are some of the tasks and projects you will get to work on during this internship program:
- Establishing and managing public relations with other media outlets, content creators, and influencers;
- Creating content in collaboration with partners and by liaising with our content team;
- Conducting social media and link building research to identify content opportunities;
- Developing content marketing strategies;
- Marketing content across clovio’s media outlets and other marketing channels.
Partner Content Marketer interns gain experience using a vast array of software and tools we use at clovio including:
- Google Marketing Platform: Google Ads, Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Google Analytics;
- Facebook Business Suite;
- Others including Microsoft 365, Asana, WordPress.
Perks of Being an Intern With clovio
- Flexibility in internship duration and work schedule;
- Working from Budapest, Lisbon, remotely or a combination;
- Possibility of financial remuneration, support;
- Experienced mentoring guidance;
- International scale-up environment.
Eager to learn more about this internship opportunity and discuss becoming an intern with clovio? Reach out to us via email using our contact form with more details about yourself, your current studies, the internship role you’re interested in and your availability.
Explore the various digital internship roles we have:
- Partner Content Marketer
- Online Marketer
- Content Manager
- Partnership Account Manager
- Content Writer
- Video Editor
- Front-end Web Developer
- Back-end Web Developer
Internship Advice and Blog Articles
- 7 Questions for Our Intern Partnership Account Manager Arno
- 7 Questions for Our Student Content Creator Heleen
- Advice for a Successful Remote Publishing Internship
- Best Tips for Writing an Internship Cover Letter
- 7 Questions for Our Student Intern Tim
- 5 Reasons to Do an International Internship in Budapest