This role has been filled by a new team member. While this position has been filled you may always send us your spontaneous application. We would be happy to get to know you in case we open up similar positions!
We are eager to welcome a Content Creator NL & FR who will help us create written and video content in Dutch and French. Your content will be read and viewed by the Belgian and Dutch audiences of our media brands Feeling Lucky and Financus. This is a full-time position for an indefinite period as an employee based in Belgium. You will be joining our international team of content creators who all work flexible hours remotely.
As a born Content Creator, you gained prior content creation experience through either hobby projects or earlier professional challenges. You feel comfortable writing content and performing voice recordings in both Dutch and French. You look forward to getting to know the ins and outs of finance products and online gaming, and passionately sharing your advice on these topics in front of the microphone and camera.
- Writing in-depth reviews, blog articles, video scripts, and other content.
- Performing voice recordings of video scripts created by yourself and others for video content.
- Managing the community of our media brands on our own websites and across social media.
- Verifying that content is up to date, coming up with action plans to improve existing content, and creating content proposals based on keyword research.
- Editing Dutch and French content created by interns and other clovions and exchanging feedback to help each other learn and improve.
- Creating social media content and leaving well-researched replies to comments from our audiences.
- Managing our style guides to ensure our content is consistent and meets high-quality standards.
Experience & Background
You have a background in languages, journalism, communication, or a related field. You enjoy organizing your work by yourself and the responsibility of managing your time wisely. As a passionate content creator, you had a taste of publishing content through a CMS like WordPress and social media platforms, not to mention using content creation apps like Canva, video editing software, WordPress, and other tools and platforms. With your communication skills, you know how to liaise effectively between team members. A typo or any other small flaw on a web page doesn’t have a chance of escaping your eye for detail. Thanks to your major interest in technology, online services, and software, you are also proficient in using various software including MS Office, project management software, etc.
- Flexible hours from your home office or the CoHub coworking space in Tielt, Belgium.
- The opportunity to travel to Portugal and reside in the Guest Suite in our clovio Studio in Alvalade, Lisbon during workcations.
- The opportunity to grow further into a Content Manager position or other role.
- A company laptop, meal vouchers, work-from-home allowance, company events and trips, and other benefits in
addition to a competitive salary.
- More about working with clovio…
Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV and a few lines about yourself so we can get to know you better, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.