This role has been filled by a new team member. While this position has been filled you may always send us your spontaneous application. We would be happy to get to know you in case we open up similar positions!
clovio is looking for a Content Publisher to join our remote-first international team and help us present the content on our websites and other media in the most compelling way possible. This full-time position for an indefinite period gives you the opportunity to work from home with flexible hours on a variety of creative projects and tasks.
With your strong web administration skills and keen eye for detail, you will take the content created by other clovions and publish it on our media outlets. You will make written copy look pleasant to read on our web pages, edit videos using video footage and voice recordings, and create compelling images that catch the eye. With your assistance we are bringing our informative content to a broad audience of consumers and professionals to help them make the right purchasing decision.
- Uploading copy, images, videos, and other content on our websites and other media outlets.
- Creating and editing images and videos for various types of content.
- Proofing web pages to guarantee a flawless look and feel of all published content.
- Creating newsletters, managing advertisement inventory.
- Working with our content and partnerships team, the management to ensure a smooth content creation process.
- Assisting with database maintenance and other website administration tasks.
Experience & Background
Through your education or earlier work experience you learned how to bring content to life on a web page, social media channel or other media outlet. You are an HTML wizard and know your way around content management systems such as WordPress. With your eagle’s eye you spot a mistake in the blink of an eye to ensure our content is flawless. As our webmaster you will use your image and video editing skills and creativity to edit videos and images that appeal to readers, regardless of the platform through which they’re discovering our content. Using your knowledge of written and spoken English, and strong communication and organizational competences, you collaborate with our team to create new online initiatives.
- An exciting full-time job in a young international company active in a rapidly growing industry.
- Ability to work remotely from your home office with flexible hours.
- Contract for an indefinite period with a competitive salary directly with our Hungarian or Portuguese company.
- Opportunity to grow further within the organization.
- More about working with clovio…
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a few lines about yourself so we can get to know you better, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.