This role has been filled by a new team member. While this position has been filled you may always send us your spontaneous application. We would be happy to get to know you in case we open up similar positions!
We are seeking an English Editor with a native English background or experience, and a love for the written word. In this full-time position for an indefinite period, you will be joining a young international team of creative writers who are passionate about well-researched reporting on technology and software.
With your keen eye for detail and your adaptability, you will be revising English articles by other writers, perfecting them by correcting any mistakes and giving it the right touch and feel. You will be working with other English copywriters, and guard over our internal writing guidelines and tone of voice to offer our vast native English audience a smooth and consistent reading experience across all of our online media publications.
- Revising English articles for any mistakes, editing them for a native English audience.
- Researching different software, cloud services, online businesses and various other technology products and services.
- Managing other copywriters and helping them in honing their craft.
- Watching over our style guide and tone of voice.
- Writing promotional copy to stimulate the sale of products, services.
- Copywriting for social media and email marketing.
- Publishing articles in a Content Management System using HTML code.
Experience & Background
You have a native English background, or experiences through which you acquired outstanding native English writing skills. You have a sharp eye for detail, strong organizational skills and you enjoy the freedom of managing your own time. Grammar mistakes make your toes curl, and you’re able to rapidly analyze articles and different topics, products and services to adapt to the context of an article. Thanks to your great interest in technology, online services and software, you are also proficient in MS Office, and have basic experience with image editing and HTML. Your higher education was preferably in communications or a journalism related discipline.
- An exciting full-time job in a young international company active in a rapidly growing industry.
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours.
- Opportunity to grow further within the organization.
- Competitive salary.
- More about working with clovio…
Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV and a few lines about yourself so we can get to know you better, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.