This role has been filled by a new team member. While this position has been filled you may always send us your spontaneous application. We would be happy to get to know you in case we open up similiar positions!
clovio is looking to welcome an Online Marketer in our international team based in Hungary and Portugal among other places. With your online marketing plans and strategies you will help us grow the traffic to our websites and other media outlets. This full-time position with an indefinite contract will give you the opportunity to work from home with flexible hours on a variety of performance-focused marketing projects.
You will focus on the PPC efforts and organic search activities for our portfolio of websites. While using and growing your expertise in search engine marketing, you will also be contributing to a variety of other online marketing efforts.
- Managing PPC campaigns on Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and more.
- Creating content marketing plans using keyword research, content analysis, and outreach initiatives.
- Planning and executing organic search engine marketing strategies and managing the technical SEO of our websites.
- Exploring new traffic growth strategies and putting these into practice.
- Improving site usage metrics and boosting the conversion rate and performance of affiliate campaigns on our websites.
Experience & Background
You obtained Google Ads certification and have experience with managing Google Ads and other PPC campaigns. Through earlier work experience or education you’ve become knowledgeable about organic search, email, and content marketing in a digital context. By researching keywords, site analytics, and other data, you know how to tailor content and web experiences to attract and convert users. As an avid media consumer and lover of content, you’ve already made it a habit to read up on the latest online marketing news and trends and continuously explore new digital marketing opportunities. Languages intrigue you and you know how to adapt to cultural differences. You’re pragmatic and enjoy the process of devising new strategies, putting them into practice, and monitoring and fine-tuning their performance.
- An exciting full-time position in a young international company active in a rapidly growing industry.
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours.
- Opportunity to grow further within the organization.
- Competitive salary.
- More about working with clovio…
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a few lines about yourself so we can get to know you better, and we’ll get back to you within three business days.