This role has been filled by a new team member. While this position has been filled you may always send us your spontaneous application. We would be happy to get to know you in case we open up similar positions!
clovio is looking for a Partnership Account Manager to help us establish partnerships with new partners and maintain relationships with our current partners. In this full-time position with an indefinite contract in our international team, you will help us connect the readers and users of our online media brands with the right solutions of our partnered advertisers.
With your stellar written and oral English communication skills you will be the main point of contact for a number of partners. Together with these partners, who sell various products and services online, you will establish agreements in which their solutions will receive coverage and exposure through our media brands. You will negotiate partnership terms, sell media packages, and follow up the performance of online campaigns.
- Maintaining relationships with customers, keeping our CRM up-to-date.
- Establishing agreements, negotiating partnership terms with customers.
- Coordinating content creation with other team members.
- Setting up campaign materials, running campaign updates using our CMS and HTML code.
- Following up performance of online campaigns.
- Developing new media packages, concepts.
- Visiting industry-leading conferences and events.
Experience & Background
Through your studies, or earlier work experience, you have proven that you are a great communicator and have a strong commercial sense. You enjoy flexibility and know how to manage your own agenda and keep track of communication in an efficient and productive manner. An international environment is where you feel best, and you think in different time zones and have no difficulties getting acquainted to different industries and markets. You have basic knowledge of online marketing and got to test the waters with Google Analytics, HTML, other B2B software and solutions. The internet is a second home, and you have a strong love for online products, services, and software.
- An exciting full-time job in a young international company active in a rapidly growing industry.
- Work flexible hours from home or from the clovio Studio in Alvalade, Lisbon.
- Competitive salary with other benefits including home office allowance, food allowance, a company laptop, a health benefits card, trainings…
- Opportunity to grow further within the organization and attend conferences.
- More about working with clovio…
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a few lines about yourself all in English so we can get to know you better, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.