We are seeking a Romanian Content Creator who loves writing and creating other content in Romanian, and shares our passion for online gaming, technology, and software. This is a position of 30 working hours per week for a native Romanian with the opportunity to work full-time. You need to be established as an independent contractor who can provide a valid VAT invoice for our Portuguese company. You will be collaborating with our international team of content creators and other clovions from your home office anywhere in Romania.
By writing articles and creating other compelling content in Romanian you will help readers of our online media brand Feeling Lucky discover the best sports betting opportunities and casino games to play. By researching and exploring various gambling sites, you will write detailed reports on each option available on the market to help readers choose the right gambling site for their next bets. Your obtained knowledge about the gambling operators and the range of gambling possibilities will allow you to become a specialist in the field.
As our go-to person creating written and video content in Romanian about online gambling, your responsibilities will include:
- Researching online bookmakers and casinos that hold a license from the Romanian Gaming Commission.
- Analyzing upcoming sports events and their odds, testing the latest casino games.
- Writing articles and detailed product reports, crafting promotional copy to stimulate the sale of products, services.
- Voice-over recording for videos and other media content.
- Proofreading copy and updating existing copy.
- Copywriting for social media and email marketing.
- Publishing articles in a Content Management System using HTML code.
Experience & Background
You should be a native Romanian speaker who has good English communication skills, and a proven ability to effectively organize and work independently. Thanks to your great interest in technology and software, you are proficient in MS Office and conducting online research. You have a minimum of experience in publishing content through a Content Management System, along with basic knowledge about image and video editing tools. You have an eye for detail when taking care of the proofreading and layout of copy. Your higher education was preferably in journalism or communications.
- An exciting position in a young international company active in a rapidly growing industry.
- Ability to work from home with a flexible schedule.
- Possibility to work more than 30 working hours in the future.
- Access to a complete suite of software including Microsoft 365, SEO tools…
- Free tickets to sports events.
- Opportunity to further develop your writing and content creation skills, grow into other roles, and potentially become an employee in our team in Lisbon, Portugal
- Competitive remuneration in the form of an hourly rate.
- More about working with clovio…
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a few lines about yourself so we can get to know you better, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.