This role has been filled by a new team member. While this position has been filled you may always send us your spontaneous application. We would be happy to get to know you in case we open up similar positions!
clovio is looking to welcome a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist in our international remote-first team. Using your prior knowledge and experience, you will help us grow the organic search (SEO) and paid search (SEA) traffic to our media outlets. This position is available for full-time employment in Hungary, Belgium, or Portugal, or as a contractor based elsewhere in Europe. We welcome individual freelancers to work in this position for a fixed number of hours per week on a dedicated basis.
You will focus on the PPC efforts and organic search activities for our portfolio of websites. While using and growing your expertise in the field of search engine marketing, you will occasionally get to contribute to a variety of other online marketing efforts.
- Managing PPC campaigns on Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, and Twitter Ads.
- Doing outreach for link building and other search engine marketing collaborations.
- Managing the technical SEO of our websites in collaboration with our web development team. Implementing organic search engine marketing strategies.
- Improving site usage metrics and optimizing conversion tracking to improve the conversion rate and performance of affiliate campaigns advertised on our websites.
- Exploring new traffic growth strategies and working with our content team to put these into practice.
Experience & Background
You obtained Google Ads certification and experience in managing large Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, and other pay per click campaigns. Through earlier experiences or education, you’ve become knowledgeable about organic search marketing and content marketing in a digital media context. You have a hunger for data and strong analytical insight, which drives you to research technical documentation for implementing and optimizing conversion tracking systems for our content marketing campaigns.
As an avid media consumer and lover of content, you’ve already made it a habit to read up on the latest online marketing news and trends, and continuously explore new digital marketing opportunities. You are intrigued by languages and know how to adapt to cultural differences. You’re pragmatic and enjoy the process of devising new strategies, putting them into practice, and continuously monitoring and fine-tuning their performance.
- An exciting full-time job in a young international company active in a rapidly growing industry.
- Flexibility to work from your home office anywhere in Europe, a coworking space, or from clovio studio in Lisbon.
- Opportunity to grow further within the organization.
- Competitive salary.
- More about working with clovio…
Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV and a few lines about yourself in English so we can get to know you better, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.