This role has been filled by a new team member. While this position has been filled you may always send us your spontaneous application. We would be happy to get to know you in case we open up similar positions!
clovio is eager to welcome a Team Management Assistant to support our international remote-first team from our office, the clovio Studio, near Alvalade in Lisbon. You will be providing HR assistance to support our clovions in their roles, while looking after our office and the administration, including our bookkeeping and payroll. This is a full-time position with flexible hours that you can work partly from clovio Studio and your home office.
- Managing the office in Lisbon to ensure we have a good work environment for all clovions.
- Providing HR assistance to look after all new and existing team members.
- Talent recruitment and enrolment of international employees, contractors, and interns.
- Administrative tasks, invoicing, and looking after bookkeeping records.
- Writing company documentation and detailing business processes in English.
- Supporting your fellow clovions in their day-to-day tasks wherever possible.
- Assisting management and the CEO with day-to-day business operations.
Experience & Background
During your office or business management studies you obtained solid background knowledge about the various aspects involved with running a business. Through earlier work and life experiences, you formed an international mindset, making you comfortable dealing with international business affairs and collaborating with team members from diverse backgrounds with varying competences.
You have prior HR experience and are familiar with the recruitment, enrolment, and management of a company’s team members. You have strong English communication skills with an apparent love for writing to help us write company documentation. Your expert-level use of Word, Excel, and other Microsoft 365 apps to tweak documents to perfection shows that you have a keen eye for detail. You have a driving license and are comfortable driving around Lisbon.
- An exciting full-time position in a young international company active in a rapidly growing industry.
- Flexibility to work 20% of the time from your home office, 80% of the time during traditional office hours from the clovio Studio.
- Opportunity to grow further within the organization.
- Competitive salary, laptop, participating in team events.
- More about working with clovio…
Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV and a few lines about yourself so we can get to know you better, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.