We are looking for a Content Manager to manage our Content Team responsible for creating the best possible content for our media brands Feeling Lucky and Financus. As the liaison between the Content Creators, Editors, Content Publishers, and Partnership Account Managers, you will make sure that our content reaches our audiences in a timely manner. In this full-time position of 40 working hours per week for an indefinite period, you will join a young international team of creative content specialists.
Through prior experiences, you are adept at managing an international team and overseeing the content creation process overall. Your eagle eye spots mistakes either in the copy or in the layout of an article on any digital platform (website, social media, YouTube, etc.) to guarantee our users get the high-quality content they deserve and expect from our respected media brands.
- Coordinating communication and project management between the Content and Partnership Account Management Teams.
- Managing an international team of 8 Content Creators, Editors, and Publishers to ensure team members feel motivated and encouraged to contribute to the team’s success.
- Watching over our quality and process guidelines to make sure deadlines and expectations are met.
- Reviewing content ideas based on SEO keyword research, collaboration with the content marketing team, site usage data…
- Repurposing content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, as well as email marketing campaigns.
- Supporting our video content production process by working with the Content Team in script writing, video editing, and publishing.
- Improving our content production process to make sure content ideas get turned into published content in the most efficient way possible.
- Writing and editing copy to stimulate the sale of products and services.
Experience & Background
You have a background or relevant experience in content creation for the web based on content discovery using keyword research tools such as Google Keyword Planner, Semrush Google Trends… Through your passion for writing, you gained experience as a writer and a user of a CMS like WordPress and social media platforms. While working in digital content, you’ve acquired experience creating and managing email marketing campaigns and video content. With your communication skills you know how to liaise effectively between team members. You have prior experience working from a home office and enjoy the freedom of managing your own time and organizing your work flexibly. Thanks to your keen interest in technology, online services and software you are also proficient in using various software including MS Office, project management software…
- An exciting full-time position in a young international company active in a rapidly growing industry.
- Open-ended full-time employment contract.
- Meal and home office allowance.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Company laptop and other work materials provided.
- Future rewards plan.
- Opportunity to grow further within the organization.
- Flexibility to work from home and one day per week from the clovio Studio in Alvalade, Lisbon depending on your location.
- More about working with clovio…
Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV and a few lines about yourself all in English so we can get to know you better, and we’ll get back to you within three business days.