We are looking for a Content Manager to join our team of content creators and help us publish the best possible online content. As the liaison between the Content Writers, Content Publishers, and Partnership Account Managers, you will make sure that our content reaches our audiences in a timely manner. In this full-time position with an indefinite contract, you will be joining a young international team of creative content specialists.
Through prior experiences you are adept at generating article ideas, writing and editing copy for the web, and managing the content production process overall. Your eagle eye spots mistakes either in the copy or in the layout of an article on a web page to guarantee our users get the high-quality content they deserve and expect from our respected media brands.
- Generating article ideas based on SEO keyword research, collaboration with the content marketing team, site usage data…
- Coordinating communication with Writers, Editors, and Partnership Account Managers.
- Watching over our quality and process guidelines to make sure deadlines and expectations are met.
- Improving our content production process to make sure content ideas get turned into published articles in the fastest manner possible.
- Writing and editing copy to stimulate the sale of products, services.
- Publishing articles in a Content Management System using HTML code.
Experience & Background
You have a background or relevant experience in content creation for the web based on content discovery using keyword research tools such as Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush Google Trends… Through your passion for writing you gained experience as a writer and a user of a CMS like WordPress and social media solutions. With your communication skills you know how to liaise effectively between team members. You have prior experience working from a home office and enjoy the freedom of managing your own time and organizing your work flexibly. Thanks to your keen interest in technology, online services and software you are also proficient in using various software including MS Office, project management software…
- An exciting full-time job in a young international company active in a rapidly growing industry.
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours.
- Opportunity to grow further within the organization and attend conferences.
- Competitive salary, opportunity to relocate.
- More about working with clovio…
Drop us an email at email@example.com with your CV and a few lines about yourself all in English so we can get to know you better, and we’ll get back to you within three business days.