This role has been filled by a new team member. While this position has been filled you may always send us your spontaneous application. We would be happy to get to know you in case we open up similar positions!
We are looking for a Content Manager to manage our Content Team and help us publish the best possible online content. As the liaison between the Content Writers, Editors, Content Publishers, and Partnership Account Managers, you will make sure that our content reaches our audiences in a timely manner. In this full-time position of 40 working hours per week for an indefinite period, you will be joining a young international team of creative content specialists.
Through prior experiences you are adept at managing an international team and overseeing the content production process overall. Your eagle eye spots mistakes either in the copy or in the layout of an article on any digital platform (website, social media, YouTube, etc.) to guarantee our users get the high-quality content they deserve and expect from our respected media brands.
- Coordinating communication between the Content and Partnership Account Management Teams.
- Managing an international team of 8 Content Writers, Editors, and Publishers to ensure team members feel motivated and encouraged to contribute to the team’s success.
- Watching over our quality and process guidelines to make sure deadlines and expectations are met.
- Reviewing content ideas based on SEO keyword research, collaboration with the content marketing team, site usage data…
- Repurposing content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, as well as email marketing campaigns.
- Supporting our video content production process by working with the Content Team in script writing, video editing, and publishing.
- Improving our content production process to make sure content ideas get turned into published content in the most efficient way possible.
- Writing and editing copy to stimulate the sale of products and services.
Experience & Background
You have a background or relevant experience in content creation for the web based on content discovery using keyword research tools such as Google Keyword Planner, Semrush Google Trends… Through your passion for writing, you gained experience as a writer and a user of a CMS like WordPress and social media platforms. While working in digital content, you’ve acquired experience creating and managing email marketing campaigns and video content. With your communication skills you know how to liaise effectively between team members. You have prior experience working from a home office and enjoy the freedom of managing your own time and organizing your work flexibly. Thanks to your keen interest in technology, online services and software you are also proficient in using various software including MS Office, project management software…
- An exciting full-time position in a young international company active in a rapidly growing industry.
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours.
- Opportunity to grow further within the organization and attend conferences.
- Competitive salary, opportunity to relocate.
- More about working with clovio…
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a few lines about yourself all in English so we can get to know you better, and we’ll get back to you within three business days.