Partnerships are at the heart of the content we create across all our media. The content marketing collaborations we establish with the companies behind the products and services we cover help us sustain our operations and continued growth.
In your intern role as a Partnership Account Manager, you will be joining our Partnerships team to establish content advertising partnerships with existing and new advertisers. You will get to learn more about affiliate marketing, content marketing focused on performance, and new business development in online media.
Students and graduates involved in business management or marketing studies with a keen interest in digital marketing and business development will be in their element with this intern position. During your internship program, you’ll enjoy an environment full of diversity and take on the following responsibilities:
- Establishing new partnerships and maintaining relationships with existing partners;
- Analyzing and optimizing results of performance-based advertising campaigns;
- B2B marketing for our media’s native advertising solutions;
- Devising new native advertising concepts;
- Liaising with our Content team.
Partnership Account Manager interns gain experience using the vast array of software and tools we use at clovio, including:
- CRM tools: Salesforce, Hubspot;
- Google Marketing Platform: Google Analytics, Google Search Console;
- B2B marketing: SocialPilot, LinkedIn Ads, AWeber;
- Others including Microsoft 365, Asana, WordPress.
Head over to the Q&A with our Partnership Account Manager, Gabriela, and check our Partnership Account Manager permanent job position for more background information on an internship in our Partnerships team.
Perks of Being an Intern With clovio
- Flexibility in internship duration and work schedule;
- Working from Budapest, Lisbon, remotely or a combination;
- Possibility of financial remuneration, support;
- Experienced mentoring guidance;
- International scale-up environment.
Eager to learn more about this internship opportunity and discuss becoming an intern with clovio? Reach out to us via email using our contact form with more details about yourself, your current studies, the internship role you’re interested in and your availability.
Explore the various digital internship roles we have:
- Partner Content Marketer
- Online Marketer
- Content Manager
- Partnership Account Manager
- Content Writer
- Video Editor
- Front-end Web Developer
- Back-end Web Developer
Internship Advice and Blog Articles
- 7 Questions for Our Intern Partnership Account Manager Arno
- 7 Questions for Our Student Content Creator Heleen
- Advice for a Successful Remote Publishing Internship
- Best Tips for Writing an Internship Cover Letter
- 7 Questions for Our Student Intern Tim
- 5 Reasons to Do an International Internship in Budapest